Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2009

A trip to the Macau

Early birthday celebation of mine. The 3 of best best friends in the world!

I was toooo happy in the trip. Every single bit was so damn enjoyable (apart from someone being drunk)!

How could I tell how much I love you girls? Love you guys siu liu giu t...iu!!!

Mobi was the mother taking care of us and guiding the tour.

Thank you so much that Nicky found us stunning hotel room and the ferry tickets! This was impressed!

heilie was my best playm8! We were like naughty kids playing and laughing around at any any thing silly! Also being so drunk but bringing us to a nice club. LOL

Appreciate soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much of you guys treating me a marvellous trip!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dawn! we are all missing u and wish u could be with us! ;(

Love you alllllllllll!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

headcount