Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

Recent about friends


Our Accidently crushed on Stripe like a couple with Love

On me: Tweety hairband handmade by Jiu
Flower beads necklace/ hkd 10
No brand stripe tee/ hkd 5
2nd hand knee length skirt/ hkd 5
No brand wooden wedge/ hkd 60
Vinatge Brief from Italy/ 10 Euro
Vintage Shades from london/ gbp 9

On Brian:  Stripe tee and bottom from H&M
Tote from Marc by Marc jacobs
Booties from Open Ceremony
Shades from karen Walker

It's just there are some frds u always think about, u met long ago, played along, but then u hv no idea why u are detached. But I never'd say I miss them cos it sounds weird. And turn out that I hv no time to meet up each, neither do them.

This time, because of my best friend's birthday, we gathered again. Lots of laughter and updates. And this reminds me a list of frds that I would like to catch up with. But I don't know when will be the good chance. I know I'm kinda too passive cos I do belive this is fate and destiny of how people come and gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

headcount